Ludwigsburg Sucrier & CoverRef: MS2418Sold
An antique Ludwigsburg porcelain sucrier & cover, painted with flower bouquets and sprays, the cover with a seated lion finial, with underglaze blue painted mark, circa 1780.
The Ludwisburg factory was founded by Charles Eugene, Duke of Wurtemburg in 1758.
Generally in good condition, some light wear, and a small firing crack to rim of the sucrier base (see images)
11.5 x 9.5 x 9.5 cm
We are happy to answer questions and help arranging transport/delivery if necessary. To discuss email: firstname.lastname@example.org